Monday, March 23, 2015

SAYING GOODBYE

I had to say goodbye to my sister-in-law, Judy, this past week.  She was the strength of her large family and will truly be missed.  Judy was just a few months older than me and she and her husband, Bill, were married the year before us.  Although they lived in Illinois, we stayed connected by emailing each other almost everyday.....that was the way we kept connected to the family in Illinois and Arkansas.  She was here for me dthrough the loss of my daughter, husband and home due to fire.  I will be there for her husband, children and grandchildren, doing what I can to help them through this difficult time.  Life is so short, we never know when our last day will be......tell your loved ones how much you love them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

الله اكبر